Sunday 25 April 2010

Day6

Start 9.15am

I have finished with my final design and i have used my book cover design to let it follow on my other designs that the client wanted to see, below are my final designs.

Book Cover

Book Cover Final Design. 

Ebook Cover Final for websites like Amazon 


Website Final. This is what the client was mostly looking to achieve, i found this hard to do as he wanted alot of information just on one page, but i think ive managed to come up with something suitable, The colour work well with each other.
             Front                                  Back

Above is my final design for the Postcard as you can see i have used elements from the website to make the design noticeable by the color n the symbol.












Bookmark Design Final, Ive kept this simple, the top design is the front side of the bookmark, and is the main focus on the book, the back side of the bookmark uses the same colour used on the website, with the website name also on, as part as advertising for the book.

































This is the Facebook ad, just the basic design of the book is used for the small image, the text block needs to be decided on by the client but i created this just as an idea so he could see how the whole thing works together.

Now i need to mount my designs ready to see the client on the day.

Here are my 3 boards that will be shown to the client.



A

No comments:

Post a Comment